Review date: 7th April 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Funky American Diner decor & atmosphere.
- Sufficient amount of seating area.
- Variety of fast food dishes along with grilled food & drinks.
- Large portions of food.
- Friendly service.
- Crazy closing times! The Farringdon branch closes at 4-5am on weekdays, yes 4-5 AM in the morning!
- The bad
- The burger and chips i had tasted ok.
- Service could have been much better.
- High prices on food.
- Before visiting Tinseltown I heard so much about it, most of it was good. I personally did not find the food to be amazing however the atmosphere was definitely good.
- If your looking for a fast food place with a variety in Halal burgers and dishes check this place out, apparently their milkshakes are suppose to be delicious.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.