Review date: 13th February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Tastes very good especially the Leyton branch.
- Variety of dishes & desserts.
- Nice Environment.
- Private Cabins can be booked in the Leyton branch.
- The bad
- Parking is sometimes hard to find.
- Toilets in the Gantts Hill branch are all the way down in the basement.
- The leyton branch has a small amount of seating unless you book a private cabin.
- Another bad point is the parking, the resturant itself is on the main road and on weekends the parking spaces where available are normally full.
- Sahara Grill started of in Leyton with a small establishment and now has grown into a well-known grill venue both in Leyton and Ilford.
- The stylish modern environment and excellent taste in food attracts large amounts of customers, especially on the weekend.
- Its taste in food is unquestionable however I've noticed the food does taste slightly nicer in the Leyton branch.
- Sahara Grills high prices are a slight let down, for e.g. a t-bone steak meal is over £14 where some places I've been to are less than £12. You might think £2-3 does not make a difference but if you happen to pick up the bill for a group of friends your views will change. Another note to be taken down is that the drinks are also priced very high.
- If you want to taste nice food then it's the place to go, however if your not looking to splash the cash then look elsewhere.
- Top Tips
- Parking can be found on the main road after 6.30pm (Weekdays).
- Try their T-bone Steak.
- Perfect Partners
- Just 2 minutes walk away from the Gants Hill branch is the perfect dessert place - Cakes & Shakes.
- Afters in Walthamstow is a 10 minute drive away from Sahara Grills Leyton Branch.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.