Review date: 17th April 2010 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Variety of Gourmet Burgers freshy made.
- Friendly service.
- Nice decor & environment.
- Nice sheesha area at the back of the restaurant which is able to accomodate about 20 people.
- The bad
- Parking can be a hassle on the main road (Watford Way) as parking spaces are limited.
- Limited sheesha flavours however im sure they will rectify this very soon
- Room 36 bringing new recipes and fresh flavour to london with the delicious variety of gourmet burgers. Set in a classy environment its the place to go for a nice big burger thats worth the price. However this place also is known for its dessert and milkshakes. The customer service is friendly and professional. Once your order has been placed be prepared to wait a short time as the food is freshly made giving it that extra taste that you wouldn't mind travelling half way across london for.
- There is a place at the back allowing people to have sheesha however i'm sure once the word gets out this place will get packed. Having had a word with the owner he has said he is looking to expand out to the back for the coming summer. Another excellent place to visit with friends for a good relaxed evening out.
- Top Tips
- Hendon station is around the corner from room 36 so travelling to room 36 without a car is easier than you might think.
- Try their mushroom gravy on a t-bone steak.
- Personal Rating
- Latest News
- Check out Room 36 @ Shisha Spot - UK Shisha Directory of shisha places in London | Manchester | Birmingham and UK
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.