Review date: 15th February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Good service.
- Excellent taste of dishes in the buffet.
- Nice environment with adequate amount of seating.
- Buffet price is worth every penny as the food is delicious.
- The bad
- Limited amount of variety in the buffet compared to other chinese places.
- Seating can be a problem on busy weekends.
- Red Dragon has combined Chinese and halal food brilliantly. With tasty chicken curry and chow mein noodles along with other dishes this place rates highly amongst people who eat halal food.
- The environment and atmosphere is pleasant and attracts different crowds that include couples, families and groups of friends.
- I would definitely recommend this place to everyone, good price, excellent taste, good environment, you cant go wrong.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.