Review date: 22nd March 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Alternative Halal option for Nando's.
- Variety of dishes.
- Variety of sauces to go with any meal.
- Friendly service.
- Food tastes really good, try their thall deals!
- Adequate seating area.
- The bad
- Parking can be tricky on the weekend evenings.
- Slow service, however very friendly.
- The Halal alternative of Nando's has been affiliated with Pandoo's since its opening however its taste and prices are something to take note of. Deliciously prepared chicken with a variety of sauces is Pandoo's speciality as is their relaxed and family orientated environment.
- The chance to book out private cabins for families is also an option that the restaurant provides. However weekends might prove slightly difficult unless you have a pre-booked cabin.
- Overall a good family restaurant with a variety of dishes ranging from stir fry to curry and of course not forgetting the grilled options.
- Top Tips
- Parking after 6.30pm (Weekdays) for Lahore Lahore Eh can be found on the main road (Cranbrook Road).
- Try the Aloo keema with fresh naan.
- Perfect Partners
- A 5 minutes drive away from the Ilford branch is the dessert place - Cakes & Shakes.
- Afters on Ilford Lane is a 10 minute drive away from Lahore Lahore Eh Ilford Branch.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.