Review date: 14th April 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Excellent taste in food
- Variety of Pakistani dishes
- Friendly service
- Quick service
- Large seating area
- Nice decor
- The bad
- Parking during weekday afternoons is impossible.
- The food at lahore kebab house is delicious and worth the money.
- The service is very prompt and friendly as waiting times for a table are less than its competitors.
- The restaurant itself is in a side street however dont let this fool you to be a small place. Its probably now one of the biggest restaurants space wise in whitechapel. Its seating both upstairs and downstairs allows large gathering to take place.
- This restaurant is definately worth visiting with either family or friends as the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.