Review date: 13th February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Good service & friendly staff.
- Spacious restaurant.
- Private cabins.
- Good variety in food.
- Food tastes excellent.
- Nice decor & environment.
- Plenty of parking spaces on the surrounding roads.
- The bad
- Prices are slightly high but that comes as a part of Maedah Grill being nearer to central London than east.
- Excellent place to take a group of friends or family as Maedah caters for any kind of crowd. You'll find a mixture of people from different backgrounds gathered at this Turkish restaurant all after the delicious variety of food.
- The only bad point was the price however its definitely worth splashing the cash on this place.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.