Review date: 7th April 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Excellent taste in food.
- Variety of Pakistani dishes, ranging from breakfast dishes to cold Kulfi desserts.
- Prices are very reasonable, I went with a group of four colleagues and the bill came to £35. The total bill included starters main course and drinks.
- The bad
- Decor is nothing to be amazed by, Simple wooden chairs and tables.
- Service was slightly slow with only one waiter serving.
- Sometimes you eat at a place where the decor is dull, service is poor yet the only reason people keep coming back to it is because of the food.
- I went to the Ilford branch with four of my work colleagues and this place wasn't the slightest bit attractive. We managed to find a parking space from the limited spaces available on the main road.
- The waiting time for the food was long however i'm hoping that's because they took their time in heating the food properly. The waiter was clearly rushed of his feet serving five tables at once.
- However once the food came we all agreed it was worth the wait. Excellent taste in traditional Pakistani cuisine with the right amount of spice for you to enjoy the food.
- I would recommend this place purely on the basis of its delicious food, however I wouldn't take my family there for a night out, maybe a takeaway.
- Top Tips
- Parking after 6.30pm (Weekdays) for Lahore Lahore Eh can be found on the main road (Cranbrook Road).
- Try the Aloo keema with fresh naan.
- Perfect Partners
- A 5 minutes drive away from the Ilford branch is the dessert place - Cakes & Shakes.
- Afters on Ilford Lane is a 10 minute drive away from Lahore Lahore Eh Ilford Branch.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.