Review date: 27th April 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Large parking area.
- Friendly service.
- Both 5 A side and 7 A side pitches.
- Good surface pitches.
- Great Fun.
- The bad
- Sometimes the people who have booked the pitch before you take time coming off.
- Great place to go for a friendly match or a small tournament.
- The pitches are of good quality and are brightly lit making the game you love more enjoyable. Inside the reception area you'll find drink machines and large changing rooms for both men and women.
- Top Tips
- Saturday & Sundays are normally very busy, try booking on weekends or late evenings.
- Book a pitch Online and check the prices.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.