Review date: 13th February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Good service.
- Food tastes excellent.
- Good variety in food.
- Nice Environment.
- Good Prices.
- The bad
- Not many bad points about this place. The only suggestion i could say is they should ask whether you want your grill cooked or not so cooked.
- Another bad point is the parking, the resturant itself is on the main road and on weekends the parking spaces where available are normally full.
- This use to be a shisha cafe which in its time was one of the best around, now redeveloped into a restaurant coffee inn grill offers a variety of delicious food.
- Nice place to go out with friends for dinner or lunch. Be sure to try the choclate shakes, mars is my favourite!
- Top Tips
- Parking after 6.30pm (Weekdays) for Coffee Inn can be found on the main road (Lea Bridge Road) & side roads (Copeland Road & Livingstone Road).
- Try their T-bone Steak.
- Perfect Partners
- Afters on Forest Road Walthamstow is a 10 minute drive away from Coffee Inn.
- Personal Rating
- Latest News
- Check out Coffee Inn @ Shisha Spot - UK Shisha Directory of shisha places in London | Manchester | Birmingham and UK
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.