Review date: 22nd February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Variety of Turkish cuisine dishes.
- Friendly service.
- Nice decor & environment.
- Salads that come with a main course meal are in large portions and taste nice.
- The bad
- Parking is a nightmare if your coming during the daytime. You will not be allowed to park on the main road.
- The service was friendly however with only one waiter serving the dining area it was hard to get their attention.
- The overall taste was satisfactory and the group of friends i went with agreed that they had tasted better turkish food.
- Satisfactory restaurant with a variety of dishes however i wont be rushing back there.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.