Review date: 14th February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Good & friendly service.
- Variety of desserts.
- Nice environment.
- Sufficient amount of seating.
- The bad
- The price of a mars milkshake was over £3!
- Slightly cramped when going to place an order as the dessert display is near the entrance.
- Parking is a hassle unless you get a lucky space on the main road.
- Its friendly customer service, environment and variety of desserts makes this place visiting. Just remember finding a parking space can be slightly annoying.
- Top Tips
- Parking can be found on the main road after 6.30pm (Weekdays).
- Try their Cheesecake with cream.
- Perfect Partners
- Looking to eat out before going to cakes & shakes? Then consider Sahara Grill which is only a 2 minute walk away.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.