Review date: 16th February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Private Cabins available by booking.
- Friendly and quick service.
- Nice decor & environment.
- Variety of Middle Eastern food and Turkish cuisine.
- The taste of the food is good especially the platter and lahmacun's.
- Adequate prices.
- Cash machine located opposite the restaurant in the petrol pump.
- The bad
- If you don't book a cabin in advance you will be seated at the side tables with a view of waiters rushing back and forth towards the kitchen.
- Parking is sometimes hard to find inside the restaurant compound.
- Azizye offers one of the finest taste in turkish & Middle Eastern Cuisine in London. The seating on ground sofa's inside the cabins gives it a unique dinig experience. Each cabin with its own waiter call button prompts quick service from the staff.
- Attracting a variety of customers it's a good spot for an evening gathering of friends & family.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.