Review date: 13th February 2009 | Author: Abdullah Anees
- The good
- Good service.
- Variety of desserts (Ilford Branch).
- Not normally busy (Walthamstow Branch).
- The bad
- The prices of some desserts are slightly high, but don't let that put you off.
- Walthamstow branch has no seating and Ilford branch have limited seating that is always taken.
- Afters started in Walthamstow with a small branch, with its popularity an Ilford branch was opened and has now taken over its big brothers branch in Walthamstow in attracting customers. The Ilford branches location makes it ideal to attract customers, even in the wintertime.
- Definitely worth a visit if your in the mood to give your taste buds a good work out with sweet desserts and shakes.
- Top Tips
- Parking after 6.30pm (Weekdays) for Afters can be found on the main road & side roads for both branches in Walthamstow & Ilford.
- Try the Ben & Jerrys Wich Sandwich.
- Perfect Partners
- Looking to eat out before going to Afters in Walthamstow? Then consider Sahara Grill in Leyton which is a 10 minute drive away. Another alternative is Coffee Inn Grill Restuarant in Leyton which is only a 5 minute drive away.
- Looking to eat out before going to Afters in Ilford? Then consider Pandoos in ilford which is a 10 minute drive away. Another alternative is Lahore Lahore Eh in ilford which is also a 10 minute drive away.
- Personal Rating
My Other Visits:
© Copyright Abdullah Anees 2010.